- We seek to build as comprehensive and complete picture of a given topic as possible.
- We are committed to deep diversity, open to insight from all ages, genders, sexual orientations, political views, communication styles, and personality types.
- All discourse on this site will be curated to ensure civility.
- Emotionally volatile speech has kernels of truth. However, they distract from the message. Thus, volatile speech won’t be censored but the tone will be curated.
- There is no authority on human perspectives. We are all peers.
- The project is two-way.
- We all have something to learn and something to share.
- The site and content, along with us as human beings, are continuously evolving.
- We will keep up-to-date with social trends.
- We will make updates based on our personal growth.
- We will work with other initiatives to arrive at Common Truth.
- Though we are for now under the umbrella of a standard business, and will be building revenue streams, this is decidedly a non-commercial venture.
- The project is experimental. We will try new things. Some will work. Some will not.
- Some developments require time, patience, and reflection.
- We prioritize intuition over metrics for assessing our growth.
Start with Ourselves
- Transformation of human conflict starts with ourselves.
- If we are not able to proceed in one respect, we’ll find alternate ways to proceed.
- We’ll make the most with what we have, where we are, our current mindset, and our current capacity.